Pokemon Story
Pokemon ©️ Nintendo Co., Ltd.

Welcome to Pokemon Story, an original forum-based role play--a world where you can own pokemon, run an organization, and even battle your way through the pokemon league; all the while developing your own identity far more extensively than in the games! Plots are abundant, and anything can happen in this world of Pocket Monsters!

DO NOT STEAL CODES, TEMPLATES, POSTS, OR ANYTHING ELSE. Upon entering you are agreeing to this.

Please enjoy your stay.
Pokemon Story
Pokemon ©️ Nintendo Co., Ltd.

Welcome to Pokemon Story, an original forum-based role play--a world where you can own pokemon, run an organization, and even battle your way through the pokemon league; all the while developing your own identity far more extensively than in the games! Plots are abundant, and anything can happen in this world of Pocket Monsters!

DO NOT STEAL CODES, TEMPLATES, POSTS, OR ANYTHING ELSE. Upon entering you are agreeing to this.

Please enjoy your stay.
Pokemon Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original Pokemon Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Staff Members
Admininstrators
Alastair
Chutes
Sessa
Saphira
Moderators
Miyuki
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:59 pm
Top posters
Alastair
Alastair Stone I_vote_lcapAlastair Stone I_voting_barAlastair Stone I_vote_rcap 
Sessa
Chutes
Mr. Loponte
Officer Marshall
Percival
Saphira
Miyuki
Adolf
ivoquymb
Latest topics
» Bandicam V1.7.5.166
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:20 pm by ivoquymb

» Prison Break!
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 pm by Sessa

» Saphira "Rio" Aimes
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:27 pm by Chutes

» Rio's Pokémon
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 pm by Chutes

» Staff Overworld Sprites
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:03 am by Alastair

» [WIP] Adolf Aimes
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am by Adolf

» Indigo League Gym Records
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:23 pm by Alastair

» Miscellaneous Step - Challenging Gyms
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 pm by Alastair

» PokéGear
Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 pm by Alastair

Statistics
We have 12 registered users
The newest registered user is satyrical

Our users have posted a total of 100 messages in 46 subjects
Affiliates
free forum

The Last Airbender: New Chapters
Our Button
Pokemon Story

Alastair Stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastair
Administrator
Administrator
Alastair

Trainer Card
Main Pokemon: Blaziken

Alastair Stone Empty
PostSubject: Alastair Stone   Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 am

Basic Info
Name: Alastair Stone
Residence: Littleroot City, Lilicove City, Ever Grande City
Birthplace: Littleroot Town

Appearance
Height: 6'0
Weight: Muscular-Thin
Skin: Pale
Hair: Brown and shaggy.
Clothing: White pants with a white jacket. The white jacket is held together with gold chains. The entire outfit is complimented with gold. Under the white, suit-like jacket, there is a black long-sleeve that has gold designs. Sometimes, he will have on a blue and gold mantle.

Persona
Personality: Alastair always desires to be the best-looking. He doesn’t settle for anything other than the best. He is overall kind to people and loving towards Pokemon. He takes his job as Champion very seriously. Alastair loves traveling the world. He loves fashion as well as putting on a great show. His Pokemon generally perform moves in a very unnecessary and show-off way because of his training as a coordinator.
Talents: Turning anything into something fancy.
History: Alastair Stone was born as the grandson of the great Steven Stone, who was also Champion of Hoenn. He was born in Littleroot however lived in Ever Grande City as a child and continues to live there today. His father died when he was 2 years old from a car accident, so he has always lived with his grandfather, Steven. His mother lives in Littleroot City.
He received his first Pokemon when he was four. His grandfather had bought him a Torchic. Alastair loved his Torchic and had it out with him all day around the house. Alastair never had any brothers or sisters, so he had nobody to play with except Torchic. When Alastair turned 10, he signed with the Hoenn League and he began training everyday in Hoenn’s Victory Road, which he didn't live far from. When he turned 11, he started to receive special training from the world renown Pokemon Coordinator, Wallace. Wallace trained Alastair as a Coordinator, which lead to Alastair becoming one.
Wallace and Alastair traveled across Hoenn, Alastair competed in numerous contest, and won multiple 1st place trophies. Alastair’s team of Pokemon consisted of Torchic and his two Kirlia. At the age of 16, Alastair was an extremely famous Pokemon Coordinator, and his Torchic had evolved all the way to a Blaziken. Now he had 5 Pokemon, all of which he loved dearly: Blaziken, Gardevoir, Gallade, Milotic, and Aggron. When he turned 20, he decided he wanted to travel to Sinnoh.
Alastair got on his jet and traveled to Sinnoh. He caught a Starly there, and evolved it into a Staraptor over the course of 2 years in Sinnoh. He stayed in Hearthome City and competed in the Pokemon Contest, eventually entering the Coordinator Hall of Fame. Shortly after he entered the Hall of Fame, his Staraptor was shot by a poacher and bled out. A while later, he found a new flying-type pokemon, a Braviary.
He returned to Hoenn when he was 22, he moved to the town of Lilicove, and had a manor built for him. It is now known as Stone Manor. He continued traveling across the world, entering Pokemon Contest.
When he was 25, he had two mansions. One in Lilicove and one in Ever Grande City. His grandfather retired as Pokemon Champion and he was offered the job. He took it, becoming Hoenn’s new Champion.

Last edited by Alastair on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonstory.forumotion.com
Chutes
Administrator
Administrator

Trainer Card
Main Pokemon:

Alastair Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastair Stone   Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:59 am

Great profile Alastair! I approve!

Welcome to Pokémon Story!

Alastair Stone Poke

Last edited by Chutes on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alastair
Administrator
Administrator
Alastair

Trainer Card
Main Pokemon: Blaziken

Alastair Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastair Stone   Alastair Stone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:08 am

I approve as well!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonstory.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Alastair Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alastair Stone   Alastair Stone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alastair Stone
Page 1 of 1